I’m always on the lookout for fun and original real weddings, engagement shoots and styled shoots that show beautiful modern style or creative alternative flare.
I’m based in London and want to support the industry in UK but happy to accept real wedding submissions from anywhere in the world!
If you are a UK based LGBTQ+ friendly wedding supplier and would like to write a post with wedding planning advice for our readers as a guest blogger please shoot me an email with your proposal.
- To submit a wedding or a shoot please fill out the form below and provide the link to a gallery, Dropbox folder or a blog post with a sample of max 30 images.
- Please make sure you include pictures of details of the day – styling, venue, cake etc. As a photographer myself I absolutely understand the love for emotional storytelling however wedding blog’s purpose is wedding planning inspiration so it needs to show off all the details and suppliers.
- Please avoid group shots (unless they are kick ass original)
- I’m trying to reply to all emails within a week but sometimes it get really busy so please bare with me (I’m just a one woman band with a job!)
- Once accepted I will ask you to fill out the submission form and provide us with more images.
- I don’t require exclusivity however please make sure that publication here won’t violate exclusivity rules of another blog and let me know if it was published before.
- If you’re a wedding supplier or a couple please be aware that I will need a written consent from the photographer to publish the pictures!