Devine Bride is run by Laura Devine – hi! I’m a wedding planner based in East London and run a multi award winning blog as the backbone to my website offering planning tips and advice.
My tag line is ‘pick + mix wedding planning’; couples can pick and choose which elements they need help with, and we’ll take it from there.
I have personally planned and worked on some 170+ weddings and events to date, and I know what’s worked, what’s not, and what’s fun! It’s a celebration after all! From planning power hours to partial planning, help on the day to hire a bridesmaid, and everything in between! My speciality is difficult dry hire venues, and I do a lot of on the day coordination services. Whatever your concept or budget, I strive to make it happen, with the best trusted suppliers on board.
I tend to help couples who know what they want and what they are doing, who are generally quite creative and non-traditional, but just need a hand to bring their vision to life, hone in on the finer details of the planning, and make it all happen on the day.
For peace of mind, I am also:
-Level 2 Emergency First Aid trained
-Level 2 Fire Safety & Fire Warden trained
Good to Know
• I love working with fun couples on bespoke weddings.
• I only take on a few full planning and partial planning packages a year to be able to focus on them fully, and give them plenty of planning time.
• The rest of my bookings are made up from a mixture of my pick + mix services.
• I don’t work on commission. Ever. Working on a commission basis promotes favouritism, and my aim is always to match the right supplier to the right client – for the client’s needs and wants only.
• I’m not a fan of traditions, hierarchy’s, or anything that doesn’t promote equality.
• I’m also not fond of chair covers.
• I hate clipboards and headsets and don’t use them at weddings!
Check out my website to see for yourself what my clients have to say about me on my testimonials page!